About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- Council considering allowing tiny homes, RVs as accessory dwelling units
- Bee Cave residents sue city over proposed roadway
- Are rents falling? Apartment association sees construction, weak demand causing ‘negative rent growth’
- Austin joins fight against proposed private dam on South Llano River
- Travis Heights “gingerbread house” on track for historic landmark status
Discover News By District
Monday, August 1, 2016 by Elizabeth Pagano
July is over, and that means, of course, that the July break is over, too. This week, City Council resumes business in earnest with a work session on Tuesday, budget session on Wednesday and a regular meeting on Thursday. It’s been a while. See you there? Looking forward to it?
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?