About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- ‘Little Luckenbach’ could link Sam’s Town Point to $270M South Austin entertainment district
- Bathhouse working group suggests city start process to rename Barton Springs
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
- City releases new telework standards for its employees
- Austin Energy says e-bike rebate program on track to double in size
Discover News By District
This week’s Council committees
Monday, November 2, 2015 by Elizabeth Pagano
This week, the Austin Monitor has its eyes on just one City Council meeting: Monday’s Health and Human Services Committee meeting, which will take place at 4 p.m. Although the committee’s agenda is posted online, at the time of publication that link was broken, so that’s about all of the information that was available. All will (obviously) be revealed at the actual meeting. Also, as a reminder, there is no Council meeting this Thursday.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?