About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- Bathhouse working group suggests city start process to rename Barton Springs
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
- Austin Energy says e-bike rebate program on track to double in size
- Austin throws $2.6 million more into project converting hotel into housing for elderly people without homes
- Staff, City Council continue to work on HOME initiative
Discover News By District
Water symposium this week
Monday, February 9, 2015 by Elizabeth Pagano
This Wednesday, the Fifth Annual Central Texas Water Efficiency Network Symposium will take a “Deep Dive Into Water Conservation.” According to the press statement released by the Austin Water Utility, the all-day symposium will include discussions about “the importance of drought-tolerant landscaping and landscape development code; promoting water conservation by connecting water and energy consumption; case study on designing an effective water conservation program; and using social media and customized apps to engage customers as water conservation allies.” More information about how to register for the seminar and the agenda can be found on the Texas Water Foundation website.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?