About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- City to ban unsafe fence designs
- ‘There is no cure’: Austin urges people to keep dogs away from possibly toxic blue-green algae
- Austin’s light-rail plans set to advance after narrowly dodging Texas-sized wrecking ball
- Good news, bad news from Legislature for Austin
- As city ends remote and telework opportunities, county receives national recognition for its remote work initiative
Discover News By District
Travis County town hall to be held next week
Wednesday, March 29, 2023 by Elizabeth Pagano
Travis County leaders, led by Travis County Judge Andy Brown, will host a taco-rich town hall at 6 p.m. on Wednesday, April 5. The event, which is free and open to the public, will feature community questions, conversation and free tacos at the Webberville Road location of Veracruz All Natural. Those interested in attending can RSVP for more details and submit questions for county commissioners about Travis County services, issues, or anything else that is weighing on one’s county-focused mind.
Editor’s Note: Andy Brown is on the board of the Capital of Texas Media Foundation, which is the parent nonprofit of the Austin Monitor.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?