About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- Bathhouse working group suggests city start process to rename Barton Springs
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
- Austin Energy says e-bike rebate program on track to double in size
- Austin throws $2.6 million more into project converting hotel into housing for elderly people without homes
- Staff, City Council continue to work on HOME initiative
Discover News By District
Today is the last day to register for May elections
Thursday, April 1, 2021 by Elizabeth Pagano
Texas voters must be registered 30 days before elections to participate, which means that today is the last day to register to vote for the May 1 elections. Travis County residents can determine whether they are registered at votetravis.com. If you’re not registered, don’t panic; here’s an online application. In addition, voter registration forms can be downloaded to be mailed or hand-delivered to the Travis County voter registrar. Applications should be addressed to: Travis County Voter Registration, PO Box 149327, Austin, TX, 78714 and they may be dropped off at 5501 Airport Blvd. Applications must be postmarked or received by April 1. In case of changed names or addresses, voters can update their voter registration online.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?