Most Popular Stories
- City to ban unsafe fence designs
- ‘There is no cure’: Austin urges people to keep dogs away from possibly toxic blue-green algae
- Austin’s light-rail plans set to advance after narrowly dodging Texas-sized wrecking ball
- Good news, bad news from Legislature for Austin
- As city ends remote and telework opportunities, county receives national recognition for its remote work initiative
Discover News By District
Red Line Trail open house
Tuesday, February 12, 2019 by Tai Moses
The preliminary engineering report for the Red Line Trail has been completed and the city’s Urban Trails Program is eager to share the information with the community. Attend an open house to learn more about the Red Line Trail project, which will connect Braker Lane and the Capital Metro Kramer Red Line Station to the Northern Walnut Creek trail system. Urban Trails staffers will give a short presentation and answer questions about the project, which is funded by the 2016 Mobility Bond. The event is Thursday, Feb. 21, from 6:30-8 p.m., at Whole Foods Market community room, 11920 Domain Drive. Visit the Red Line Trail website to learn more.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?