About the Author
Jo Clifton is the Politics Editor for the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Rep. Greg Casar files bill to connect Texas grid to rest of the country
- Lacking a sense of cultural belonging, many Black Austinites are relocating
- Austin-area school board president abruptly resigns and leaves meeting
- Your ultimate guide to the I-35 expansion through Central Austin
- City breaks ground on the Barton Springs bathhouse
Discover News By District
Levinski joins Tovo’s staff
Tuesday, June 2, 2015 by Jo Clifton
Bobby Levinski, who graduated from the University of Texas Law School in May, has joined the staff of Mayor Pro Tem Kathie Tovo as a temporary employee. Levinski is well-known around City Hall and the Planning Department. Prior to attending law school, he worked for then-City Council Member Jennifer Kim. When Randi Shade defeated Kim, Levinski moved over to the Planning and Zoning Department. He later joined former Council Member Laura Morrison’s staff before deciding to go to law school. In addition to working for Tovo, Levinski is studying for the Texas bar exam, which he plans to take in July.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?