About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- Bathhouse working group suggests city start process to rename Barton Springs
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
- Austin Energy says e-bike rebate program on track to double in size
- Cap Metro settles with city on East Austin real estate deal that paves the way for wastewater project
- Austin throws $2.6 million more into project converting hotel into housing for elderly people without homes
Discover News By District
Cultural arts manager input sought
Friday, June 12, 2015 by Elizabeth Pagano
On June 24, the Austin Economic Development Department invites Austinites to meet the candidates for the new cultural arts program manager position and provide input. Three candidates — Cohn Drennan of Dallas, Anna L. Langdell of London and Gary T. Margolis of San Diego — will be interviewed that day. The meeting will take place from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the Kodosky Lounge at the Long Center. More information about what a cultural arts program manager does can be found here.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?