About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- ‘Little Luckenbach’ could link Sam’s Town Point to $270M South Austin entertainment district
- Bathhouse working group suggests city start process to rename Barton Springs
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
- City releases new telework standards for its employees
- City Council moves toward enshrining remote work options
Discover News By District
CodeNEXT – what’s next?
Friday, September 1, 2017 by Elizabeth Pagano
If you, like us, can barely wait until the next draft of CodeNEXT drops on Sept. 15, have we ever got a blog post. The city, in all of its magnanimous glory, has offered up some early clues about the new draft in an official blog post tantalizingly titled “A glimpse of the changes you can expect in CodeNEXT Draft 2.” Head over there to learn more about the standardized spectrum of zones, improved compatibility standards and land use pattern consistency. Then, I suppose, stretch out and wait for two weeks.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?