About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- ‘Little Luckenbach’ could link Sam’s Town Point to $270M South Austin entertainment district
- Bathhouse working group suggests city start process to rename Barton Springs
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
- City releases new telework standards for its employees
- Austin Energy says e-bike rebate program on track to double in size
Discover News By District
City to discuss PUD changes
Friday, June 19, 2015 by Elizabeth Pagano
Next Wednesday, June 24, Neighborhood Housing and Community Development will discuss proposed amendments to the City of Austin Land Development Code relating to the Planned Unit Development Density Bonus Program. In response to a City Council resolution, NHCD has prepared draft recommendations for potential code amendments to the PUD program. Specifically, the amendments relate to requiring on-site affordable housing units. The meeting will take place at 1000 East 11th St. from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?