Most Popular Stories
- City to ban unsafe fence designs
- Former city employee abused sick leave policy, audit says
- On-street light rail route selected as best option for city’s mass transit plan
- Judge will see secret personnel file of Austin police officer charged with murder in Mike Ramos shooting death
- Austin is opening a temporary homeless shelter in Southeast Austin
Discover News By District
Building inspection floor gets a makeover
Thursday, January 31, 2019 by Tai Moses
Starting today, Jan. 31, the third floor of One Texas Center at 505 Barton Springs Road will be undergoing renovations. During the renovation period, which is expected to last four months, the building inspection team that normally occupies the third floor will be temporarily relocated to the city’s Ben White location. Limited building inspection services will be available on the second floor of One Texas Center during this time. Planned improvements to the third floor include a new intake area for residential, commercial, expedited and volume builder building plan reviews.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?