Most Popular Stories
- Bee Cave residents sue city over proposed roadway
- Council considering allowing tiny homes, RVs as accessory dwelling units
- Are rents falling? Apartment association sees construction, weak demand causing ‘negative rent growth’
- Austin joins fight against proposed private dam on South Llano River
- Preservationists grapple with front lawn makeover at Tarrytown Tudor
Discover News By District
Brush up on new voter law
Thursday, January 13, 2022 by Tai Moses
Texas’ new election law, Senate Bill 1, imposes several new restrictions on voting, just in time for the March 1, 2022, primaries. The League of Women Voters of Texas, Texas Impact and Texas LULAC are hosting a webinar to help Texas voters understand how the new laws will impact them. Register in advance for the meeting and the confirmation email will contain the link to join the meeting. Tuesday, Jan. 18, noon.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?