About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- Bee Cave residents sue city over proposed roadway
- Austin policy lets builders forgo red tape. The result? More affordable housing, less public input.
- TxDOT ignored I-35 expansion health concerns, county says
- New state law limits Austin’s Parkland Dedication Ordinance
- Barton Springs bridge gets new rules
Discover News By District
Austin Oaks PUD regular-postponed
Monday, November 14, 2016 by Elizabeth Pagano
Though it didn’t get a “special” postponement like the Grove at Shoal Creek, the Austin Oaks planned unit development was also postponed at City Council’s last meeting, as expected. Council is now planning to take up the “other PUD” at its Dec. 15 meeting. How will that go? Well, the PUD managed to get through the city’s Zoning and Platting Commission in just under five and a half hours. And we will note that a flier distributed at City Hall last Thursday ended with the note “Watch for a sign from your friends at NW Austin Neighbors” and the URL of this Facebook page.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?