About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- Bathhouse working group suggests city start process to rename Barton Springs
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
- Austin Energy says e-bike rebate program on track to double in size
- Staff, City Council continue to work on HOME initiative
- Austin throws $2.6 million more into project converting hotel into housing for elderly people without homes
Discover News By District
Architects of Air Returns to Austin
Friday, November 20, 2015 by Elizabeth Pagano
This weekend, Architects of Air returns to the lawn of the Long Center with its latest inflatable luminarium sculpture – the Pentalum. Anyone who has been in Austin for the past few years is probably familiar with the brightly colored structure even if they haven’t visited, from either spotting it perched on the Long Center lawn or seeing the countless, colorful selfies that flood social media whenever the interactive sculpture is in town. It will be the fourth visit to Austin and will be open from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m. during weekdays and 10 a.m. until 5 p.m. on weekends, Nov. 20-29 (excluding Thanksgiving). Tickets are on sale here.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?