About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- Bathhouse working group suggests city start process to rename Barton Springs
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
- Austin Energy says e-bike rebate program on track to double in size
- Cap Metro settles with city on East Austin real estate deal that paves the way for wastewater project
- Austin helped buy cheap apartments with the intent of keeping prices low. Instead, rents went up.
Discover News By District
All Together ATX raises more than $3.5M
Tuesday, April 7, 2020 by Elizabeth Pagano
Last week, the Austin Monitor partnered with All Together ATX to raise money for local nonprofits serving residents suffering the economic effects of the Covid-19 pandemic. We’d like to thank those who contributed and helped raise more than $3.5 million as of Monday evening. And we would like to remind those seeking assistance that applications for $25,000 rapid response grants are still open. Donations to the fund, which was launched by the Austin Community Foundation and United Way for Greater Austin, are still being accepted.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?