Most Popular Stories
- New forecast modeling puts Austin homeless population near 4,600
- Texas Legislature could derail Austin’s transit expansion
- Report: APD Training Academy curriculum review flawed, hampered by resistance to reform
- Austin Public Health offers $50 gift cards for COVID vaccinations and boosters
- Landmark Commission stalls demolition at former summer camp in Northwest Hills
Discover News By District
AB+C portal temporarily offline
Thursday, July 28, 2022 by Tai Moses
Due to an upcoming system upgrade being managed by the Communications & Technology Management Department, the Austin Build + Connect portal will be temporarily unavailable. The portal will be offline from 7 p.m. on Thursday, July 28, to 8 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 1. CTM explains that the upgrade is needed “to ensure the long-term continuity of services for Austin residents and developers.” CTM asks customers who need the services of the portal to complete their work by 5 p.m. on Thursday, July 28, or wait until after the portal comes back online on Aug. 1. The system upgrade “is a technical, back-end upgrade that will improve overall functionality of the system” and will not cause any change in the customer experience.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?