Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Rep. Greg Casar files bill to connect Texas grid to rest of the country
- Lacking a sense of cultural belonging, many Black Austinites are relocating
- New restaurants to pave the way for Stream Realty’s Sixth Street revitalization
- Possible Austin city manager candidate causes ‘s—show,’ but also sheds light on recruiting process
- Landmark commissioners seek recourse for TxDOT’s threat to Edward Rendon Sr. Park
Discover News By District
Austin Public Library announces events for kids
Wednesday, December 30, 2015 by Nora Ankrum
The Austin Public Library has announced its winter/spring lineup of event series tailored to children and teenagers. The Storytime series (schedule available here) is generally geared toward children 5 and under, but some programming is also available for all ages or specifically for babies. Spanish and dual-language story times are also available. Other series include Book Circle (with hands-on activities for children age 5 and up), Lego Lab, Gaming (geared toward teens), Making and Crafting (supplies provided) and Book Clubs. All events are free, and they take place at a variety of branch locations around town.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?