About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- Garza makes major changes to city organization
- New forecast modeling puts Austin homeless population near 4,600
- Report: APD Training Academy curriculum review flawed, hampered by resistance to reform
- Landmark Commission stalls demolition at former summer camp in Northwest Hills
- Austin Public Health offers $50 gift cards for COVID vaccinations and boosters
Discover News By District
Key Players & Topics In This Article
City of Austin University Neighborhood Overlay (UNO): A set of design guidelines for a portion of the City of Austin that includes the West Campus, North University, and Hancock neighborhood areas.
Dabney-Horne House: This house was built in 1883. Formerly occupied in the late 19th-Century by University of Texas professor Robert Dabney. Zoned historic.
Historic Landmark Commission: The city’s Historic Landmark Commission promotes historic preservation of buildings and structures. The commission also reviews applications and permits for historic zoning and historic grants.