Travis County Commissioners Court spending for June 17, 2014
Friday, June 20, 2014 by Austin Monitor
Here is a detailed look at how much money Travis County Commissioners spent this week:
· Approved $36,000.00 for a proposed interlocal agreement with Pflugerville Independent School District to pay for half the cost of a traffic signal at the intersection of Gattis School Road and Priem Lane.
· Approved $1,107,685.00 for a 25 percent county match to a Department of Homeland Security grant for flood mitigation assistance buyout for the 2013 Halloween Onion Creek floods.
· Approved $1,337,350.68 for reimbursement to United Health Care for claims paid for participants in the Travis County Employee Health Care Fund for the period of May 30 to June 6, 2014.
· Approved $85,437.00 to renew a lease with Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid, Inc. for office space at 4920 North IH-35 for the Community Supervision and Corrections Department.
· Approved $825,548.00 for the County’s part of a three-way interlocal agreement for substance abuse treatment services from FY 2013 among the Travis County Health and Human Services and Veteran Services, the City of Austin and Austin Travis County Integral Care.
· Approved $104,950.00 for a contract award to Ascensor, LLC. for elevator refurbishment in the University Savings Building.
Travis County Commissioners Court spent $3,496,970.68 at its June 17 meeting.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?