Most Popular Stories
- City to ban unsafe fence designs
- ‘There is no cure’: Austin urges people to keep dogs away from possibly toxic blue-green algae
- Austin’s light-rail plans set to advance after narrowly dodging Texas-sized wrecking ball
- Good news, bad news from Legislature for Austin
- As city ends remote and telework opportunities, county receives national recognition for its remote work initiative
Discover News By District
Travis County seeks Integral Care trustee
Monday, July 31, 2017 by Nina Hernandez
Last week, the Travis County Commissioners Court put out an open call for applicants to fill two appointments to the Integral Care Board of Trustees. The board is responsible for policymaking decisions for the nonprofit, which leverages a budget of $72 million to provide mental health care to Central Texans. Applications are due Aug. 25, and the two trustee spots officially open up Oct. 1. Visit the county’s website for the application packet and other helpful information. Call 512-854-4774 with any other questions.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?