Most Popular Stories
- Bee Cave residents sue city over proposed roadway
- Council considering allowing tiny homes, RVs as accessory dwelling units
- Austin policy lets builders forgo red tape. The result? More affordable housing, less public input.
- Austin joins fight against proposed private dam on South Llano River
- Preservationists grapple with front lawn makeover at Tarrytown Tudor
Discover News By District
Shoal Creek Restoration project complete
Friday, April 20, 2018 by Katy McElroy
Begun in 2014, the Shoal Creek Restoration (15th-18th Streets) project is now finished. Everyone is invited to Pease Park at 10:30 a.m. today to celebrate the completion along with the partner organizations who made the project happen and special guest Mayor Pro Tem Kathie Tovo.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?