Most Popular Stories
- Bee Cave residents sue city over proposed roadway
- Austin policy lets builders forgo red tape. The result? More affordable housing, less public input.
- New state law limits Austin’s Parkland Dedication Ordinance
- TxDOT ignored I-35 expansion health concerns, county says
- Austin joins fight against proposed private dam on South Llano River
Discover News By District
Share your funding priorities with the county
Friday, March 18, 2022 by Tai Moses
Travis County is determining its spending priorities for its portion of the Local Fiscal Recovery Fund received through the American Rescue Plan Act. Unsurprisingly, these funding decisions will play a big part in the county’s long-term strategic and economic development planning. That’s why the county wants to hear from you. You can help the Travis County Commissioners Court make funding decisions by completing the 2022 Travis County Community Survey. Your input will help shape not only how Travis County spends ARPA money, but how it invests new federal and state dollars that could become available down the road. The survey closes April 30.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?