About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- City to ban unsafe fence designs
- ‘There is no cure’: Austin urges people to keep dogs away from possibly toxic blue-green algae
- Austin’s light-rail plans set to advance after narrowly dodging Texas-sized wrecking ball
- On-street light rail route selected as best option for city’s mass transit plan
- Good news, bad news from Legislature for Austin
Discover News By District
- City employees to protest telework policy Thursday
- AFSCME objects to Garza’s return-to-work plan
- Groups gather forces to protest dairy plant redevelopment
- If you’re interested in adopting a dog or a cat, the ongoing “300 Homes” adoption promotion is the time to do it
- Celebrate Marriage Equality by getting hitched
Rosewood Park bathroom project: The meeting
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 by Elizabeth Pagano
The Parks and Recreation Department is past the halfway point in its rehab of the Rosewood Neighborhood Park Rehabilitation Project, and it’s time to present the design to the public. That will take place at a community meeting, held at the Delores Duffie Recreation Center (in Rosewood Park) from 6:30 until 8 p.m. on Tuesday, June 5. Residents can offer up feedback on the design at that meeting, or direct questions to John McKennis at (512) 974-9510 or at John.Mckennis@austintexas.gov.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?