Most Popular Stories
- Bee Cave residents sue city over proposed roadway
- Austin policy lets builders forgo red tape. The result? More affordable housing, less public input.
- Austin joins fight against proposed private dam on South Llano River
- New state law limits Austin’s Parkland Dedication Ordinance
- Preservationists grapple with front lawn makeover at Tarrytown Tudor
Discover News By District
Ready for winter? KUT wants to know.
Monday, December 13, 2021 by Tai Moses
Austin’s NPR station, KUT 90.5, is inviting community members to share their experiences from last February’s winter storm for a special report. Specifically, the radio station wants to know, “Did the winter storm and the blackout in February change how you think about winter in Texas? What, if anything, are you doing differently this year to prepare? Stocking up on food, water or firewood? Installing a generator or solar panels? Tell us about what changed for you and how you’re planning ahead.” No writing necessary; the online form allows respondents to record their own words. Submit your response.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?