Most Popular Stories
- ‘Little Luckenbach’ could link Sam’s Town Point to $270M South Austin entertainment district
- Bathhouse working group suggests city start process to rename Barton Springs
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
- City releases new telework standards for its employees
- City Council moves toward enshrining remote work options
Discover News By District
Project Connect hosting design meetings
Tuesday, April 12, 2022 by Tai Moses
If you love to talk about design and transportation, this one’s for you: The Project Connect design team is hosting two Zoom meetings this week to present design updates and options for the Orange Line, the 20-mile light rail route that will run from Tech Ridge Park & Ride to Slaughter Lane. A meeting on Tuesday, April 12 (register here), “will involve the South Line Working Group and focus on the area that includes the William Cannon Station and Slaughter Transit Center. The second meeting, held Monday, April 18 (register here), will focus on the stretch from Hemphill Park near the University of Texas to the North Lamar Transit Center.” Both meetings begin at 5:30 p.m. The team encourages public feedback, so don’t hold back.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?