About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- New forecast modeling puts Austin homeless population near 4,600
- Texas Legislature could derail Austin’s transit expansion
- Austin Public Health offers $50 gift cards for COVID vaccinations and boosters
- Report: APD Training Academy curriculum review flawed, hampered by resistance to reform
- Zoning case at Planning Commission highlights ‘broken’ Land Development Code, prompts fixes from Council
Discover News By District
On Austin’s economy
Monday, November 25, 2019 by Elizabeth Pagano
Is Austin’s economy continuing to grow? According to the research organization of our parent nonprofit, the answer is yes. Capital of Texas Media Foundation’s research wing took a look at recent data released by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, and the conclusion was that the economy remains robust and growing. Read more about these findings on the research blog and stay up-to-date on the latest research by signing up for updates here.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?