Most Popular Stories
- Bee Cave residents sue city over proposed roadway
- Council considering allowing tiny homes, RVs as accessory dwelling units
- Austin policy lets builders forgo red tape. The result? More affordable housing, less public input.
- Austin joins fight against proposed private dam on South Llano River
- Preservationists grapple with front lawn makeover at Tarrytown Tudor
Discover News By District
Mt. Bonnell Road closing for water line repair
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 by Tai Moses
An Austin Water work crew will be closing Mt. Bonnell Road between Waters Edge Drive and Mt. Bonnell Drive on Monday, April 27, in order to repair a leaking water line. This section of the road will be closed for about two weeks and motorists will need to take a detour around the construction zone during that time. There should be no interruption to water service. Customers who have questions or concerns about the project may contact project inspector Don Wendel or Austin Water spokesperson Emlea Chanslor.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?