Most Popular Stories
- Bee Cave residents sue city over proposed roadway
- Austin policy lets builders forgo red tape. The result? More affordable housing, less public input.
- New state law limits Austin’s Parkland Dedication Ordinance
- TxDOT ignored I-35 expansion health concerns, county says
- Barton Springs bridge gets new rules
Discover News By District
MoPac South study launches virtual open house
Tuesday, November 23, 2021 by Tai Moses
We know you get a lot of invitations this time of year, but here’s one more: You’re invited to participate in the MoPac South Environmental Study, an in-depth look at a problematic eight-mile stretch of MoPac (Loop 1) Expressway. You can help by attending the virtual open house organized by the Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority and Texas Department of Transportation, and reviewing and commenting on the materials you see there. The team “is working to identify a solution that improves safety and mobility for drivers, transit riders, bicyclists and pedestrians in a manner that promotes environmental stewardship and sustainability.” The open house is available now through Jan. 7.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?