About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- Bee Cave residents sue city over proposed roadway
- Austin policy lets builders forgo red tape. The result? More affordable housing, less public input.
- TxDOT ignored I-35 expansion health concerns, county says
- New state law limits Austin’s Parkland Dedication Ordinance
- Barton Springs bridge gets new rules
Discover News By District
Lobby Days are here again
Monday, January 30, 2017 by Elizabeth Pagano
Today, Jan. 30, and Tuesday, Jan. 31, the League of Women Voters of Texas will be holding its annual Lobby Days. During the “days,” speakers will discuss the league’s priority issues, such as election laws, women’s health and public education. Those unable to attend the festivities can catch them via Facebook Live, at the LOWV page.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?