Most Popular Stories
- City to ban unsafe fence designs
- ‘There is no cure’: Austin urges people to keep dogs away from possibly toxic blue-green algae
- Austin’s light-rail plans set to advance after narrowly dodging Texas-sized wrecking ball
- Good news, bad news from Legislature for Austin
- As city ends remote and telework opportunities, county receives national recognition for its remote work initiative
Discover News By District
Keeping Rundberg healthy
Wednesday, April 17, 2019 by Tai Moses
Austin Public Health is hiring a new community development specialist who will focus specifically on promoting health and well-being in the neighborhood of Rundberg. Rundberg residents are invited to attend a candidate forum to meet the top candidates vying for the job. Residents will have an opportunity to submit written questions to the facilitator at the start of the event, so get there early. If you’d like to submit a question in advance, email Darrell Barnett, Health Equity program manager. The forum is scheduled for Friday, April 26, 6-7:45 p.m. at the YMCA North, 1000 W. Rundberg Lane, Room #1.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?