About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- ‘Little Luckenbach’ could link Sam’s Town Point to $270M South Austin entertainment district
- City Council moves toward enshrining remote work options
- ABOR report highlights striking disparities in housing affordability
- As Austin grows, real estate leaders look at state of city’s character, reputation
- City releases new telework standards for its employees
Discover News By District
In case you missed it …
Monday, September 21, 2015 by Elizabeth Pagano
The conclusion of the City Council discussion about the short-term rental resolution will take place on Tuesday at a special-called Council meeting. That meeting starts at either 9 or 9:30 a.m. (The city’s website and posted agenda differ on start times.)
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?