Most Popular Stories
- Bathhouse working group suggests city start process to rename Barton Springs
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
- Austin Energy says e-bike rebate program on track to double in size
- Austin throws $2.6 million more into project converting hotel into housing for elderly people without homes
- Staff, City Council continue to work on HOME initiative
Discover News By District
Have questions about La Loma Trail?
Wednesday, October 2, 2019 by Tai Moses
La Loma Trail, which is a project of the 2016 Mobility Bond, is located between Airport Boulevard and U.S. Highway 183, and is projected to extend through the East Boggy Creek Greenbelt area. The Austin Public Works Urban Trails Program recently held a meeting to share updates about the trail’s progress with the community. If you missed the meeting, there are several ways to find out what’s happening: You can check out the project update presentation; peruse the public meeting boards; take a survey about trail alternatives (ends Oct. 8); or just go straight to the La Loma Trail website.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?