Most Popular Stories
- Bathhouse working group suggests city start process to rename Barton Springs
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
- Austin Energy says e-bike rebate program on track to double in size
- Austin throws $2.6 million more into project converting hotel into housing for elderly people without homes
- Staff, City Council continue to work on HOME initiative
Discover News By District
Getting vaccinated has never been easier
Wednesday, September 1, 2021 by Tai Moses
Labor Day is around the corner, and that means Travis County Covid-19 vaccine clinics will be closed for the holiday: Saturday, Sept. 4, through Monday, Sept. 6. But you still have plenty of time to pop in and get vaccinated before the holiday weekend. There will be multiple vaccine distribution events this week hosted by the county, Austin Public Health and their community partners. Check out the handy online calendar to see a complete listing of Covid vaccine clinics throughout the county. The calendar gives each event’s location, time, date and which vaccine is on offer. No appointments are required, and the whole thing takes less time than it does to get a cup of coffee at Starbucks – but it will potentially save your life.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?