About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- Bee Cave residents sue city over proposed roadway
- Council considering allowing tiny homes, RVs as accessory dwelling units
- Austin policy lets builders forgo red tape. The result? More affordable housing, less public input.
- Austin joins fight against proposed private dam on South Llano River
- Preservationists grapple with front lawn makeover at Tarrytown Tudor
Discover News By District
Early runoff voting begins
Tuesday, May 17, 2016 by Elizabeth Pagano
As we noted in our story about the Precinct 1 primary runoff, yesterday was the first day of early voting. The day saw a grand total of 3,397 voters — or 0.53 percent of all registered Travis County voters. If you’d like to be a part of the elite voters squad but aren’t sure what’s going on, the League of Women Voters has very helpfully released its voters guide, which can be found here.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?