Most Popular Stories
- Bee Cave residents sue city over proposed roadway
- Austin policy lets builders forgo red tape. The result? More affordable housing, less public input.
- New state law limits Austin’s Parkland Dedication Ordinance
- TxDOT ignored I-35 expansion health concerns, county says
- Austin joins fight against proposed private dam on South Llano River
Discover News By District
DSD pilot resolves conflicting comments
Monday, February 8, 2021 by Tai Moses
A new Development Services Department pilot project aims “to help keep complex projects on track,” according to a news release from the department. Site plans with Master Comment Reports that receive two or more conflicting review comments are eligible for participation. DSD explains: “Your Master Comment Report should include a link inviting eligible customers to participate in the pilot. If your report includes comments that conflict with one another, selecting this option will trigger a review by the staff providing the comments. You will receive follow-up notification after reviewers determine an alternative that allows your project to move forward in a compliant manner.” DSD hopes the project will “help customers save time and money by finding appropriate solutions quickly and efficiently.”
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?