About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- ‘Little Luckenbach’ could link Sam’s Town Point to $270M South Austin entertainment district
- City Council moves toward enshrining remote work options
- City releases new telework standards for its employees
- As Austin grows, real estate leaders look at state of city’s character, reputation
- Cap Metro settles with city on East Austin real estate deal that paves the way for wastewater project
Discover News By District
District 1 and 3 candidate forums
Monday, October 1, 2018 by Elizabeth Pagano
Tonight, October 1, we will be kicking off our City Council forum series with the District 1 candidate forum. This will begin at 7 p.m. at the Wesley United Methodist Church. If you have time before the forum, stop by Sam’s Bar-B-Que from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. for a pre-forum happy hour, where we will be collecting audience questions.
Then, on Wednesday, October 3, we will be hosting the District 3 candidate forum at Tamale House East starting at 7 p.m. If you would like to submit audience questions, be sure to join us for the pre-forum happy hour at Tamale House from 6 to 7 p.m.
Be sure to keep an eye out for the rest of our “ballot boxing” candidate forums coming up in the next few weeks (at least the ones with more than one person running).
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?