About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- ‘Little Luckenbach’ could link Sam’s Town Point to $270M South Austin entertainment district
- Bathhouse working group suggests city start process to rename Barton Springs
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
- City releases new telework standards for its employees
- Austin Energy says e-bike rebate program on track to double in size
Discover News By District
DAA picks 12 new directors
Thursday, June 2, 2016 by Elizabeth Pagano
On Wednesday, the Downtown Austin Alliance announced the selection of 12 new members to its board of directors. According to a press release, the new board members are: Lou Agnese of RetailMeNot, Inc.; Bob Barnes of IBC Bank; Kevin Brown of Waller Lansden Dortch & Davis, LLP; Kristin Chiles of Google; David DeSilva of 409 First Floor, LLC/East Sixth Street Public Improvement District; Bobby Dillard of Cielo Realty Partners; Doug Guller of ATX Brands; Jay Hartzell of The University of Texas at Austin McCombs School of Business; David Kahn of Colina West Ltd.; Doug Manchester of Manchester Financial Group; S. Whitney May of Allensworth & Porter, LLP; and Nikelle Meade of Husch Blackwell. In all, the board consists of 49 members.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?