Most Popular Stories
- Bee Cave residents sue city over proposed roadway
- Austin policy lets builders forgo red tape. The result? More affordable housing, less public input.
- New state law limits Austin’s Parkland Dedication Ordinance
- TxDOT ignored I-35 expansion health concerns, county says
- Austin joins fight against proposed private dam on South Llano River
Discover News By District
Comments due on Colony Loop project
Thursday, December 17, 2020 by Tai Moses
City engineers and departments have been working for two years to design improvements to Colony Loop Drive, including connecting the missing portion and upgrading existing sections of the street between Loyola Lane and Decker Lane. The project will also provide access to the planned Colony Park Sustainable Community. The public meeting for the project was livestreamed on Dec. 3 – if you missed it, you can watch a recording of the virtual meeting on YouTube. Tomorrow is the deadline for submitting public comment on the project. Email your feedback to email@example.com or call (512) 974-3394.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?