Most Popular Stories
- Bathhouse working group suggests city start process to rename Barton Springs
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
- Austin Energy says e-bike rebate program on track to double in size
- Cap Metro settles with city on East Austin real estate deal that paves the way for wastewater project
- Austin throws $2.6 million more into project converting hotel into housing for elderly people without homes
Discover News By District
Clinic offering free HIV testing
Wednesday, November 16, 2022 by Tai Moses
Texas Health Action is recognizing World AIDS Day with 24 hours of free HIV testing at its Kind Clinic along with two days of fun stuff for the entire community. The Rock the Ribbon event includes a movie screening, yoga, meditation, dance instruction, trivia, a market curated by the Little Gay Shop, drag queen performances, and a class on harm reduction. Dec. 1-2, Kind Clinic Austin-Koenig, 101 W. Koenig Lane, Suite 100.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?