About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- ‘Little Luckenbach’ could link Sam’s Town Point to $270M South Austin entertainment district
- Bathhouse working group suggests city start process to rename Barton Springs
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
- City releases new telework standards for its employees
- Austin Energy says e-bike rebate program on track to double in size
Discover News By District
City to present Walsh Boat Landing plans
Monday, October 12, 2015 by Elizabeth Pagano
On Thursday, Oct. 29, the city will hold a public meeting to discuss the Walsh Boat Landing boat ramp on Lake Austin. Specifically, the city intends to zero in on how dock access can be safely and efficiently managed in the face of capacity issues. To that end, the city’s Parks and Recreation Department has held focus groups with stakeholders. Using that feedback, staff has developed a conceptual site plan that will be presented at the upcoming meeting. The meeting will take place at the Lion’s Golf Course Club House from 6:30 until 7:30 p.m.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?