Most Popular Stories
- City to ban unsafe fence designs
- Former city employee abused sick leave policy, audit says
- Manager, AFSCME at odds over mandates to return to offices
- On-street light rail route selected as best option for city’s mass transit plan
- Judge will see secret personnel file of Austin police officer charged with murder in Mike Ramos shooting death
Discover News By District
City launches LGBTQIA+ survey
Monday, May 3, 2021 by Tai Moses
The LGBTQ Quality of Life Advisory Commission and the city’s Equity Office invite community members to complete a survey designed to help the city better understand the needs of Austin’s LGBTQIA+ communities. All responses are confidential and any quotes left in the comments section will be attributed anonymously. The survey takes about 25 minutes to complete and is available in English and in Spanish. The survey period ends on Friday, May 7.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?