Most Popular Stories
- Garza makes major changes to city organization
- New forecast modeling puts Austin homeless population near 4,600
- Report: APD Training Academy curriculum review flawed, hampered by resistance to reform
- Landmark Commission stalls demolition at former summer camp in Northwest Hills
- Austin Public Health offers $50 gift cards for COVID vaccinations and boosters
Discover News By District
City housing department needs input on public engagement plan
Thursday, September 28, 2017 by Nina Hernandez
The city’s Neighborhood Housing and Community Development Department needs community input on proposed changes to the Citizen Participation Plan that governs civic engagement for affordable and fair housing issues. Take a look at the department’s website to see all the changes, and leave a comment either in writing or at two public hearings coming up in the next couple of months. The first will be held at 6 p.m. on Oct. 10 at 1000 E. 11th St. In the meantime, send written feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and learn more about the whole plan here.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?