Most Popular Stories
- City to ban unsafe fence designs
- ‘There is no cure’: Austin urges people to keep dogs away from possibly toxic blue-green algae
- Austin’s light-rail plans set to advance after narrowly dodging Texas-sized wrecking ball
- On-street light rail route selected as best option for city’s mass transit plan
- Good news, bad news from Legislature for Austin
Discover News By District
City hosts music marketing discussion
Tuesday, November 22, 2016 by Nora Ankrum
Scoremore Shows is partnering with the Music & Entertainment Division of the city’s Economic Development Department to host a panel discussion on music marketing. Participants will include Edward Castillo, marketing director at Scoremore Shows; Bianca Flores, digital media manager at Margin Walker Presents; Val Santos, social media director at KPEZ 102.3; and Matt Sonzala, founder of Pushermania. Stephanie Bergara, music program coordinator with the city, will moderate the discussion. The event, called “Marketing Music in Austin – How We Got Here,” will take place Tuesday, Dec. 6, 7-8:30 p.m., at Google Fiber, 201 Colorado St. Attendees can RSVP here.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?