About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- ‘Little Luckenbach’ could link Sam’s Town Point to $270M South Austin entertainment district
- Bathhouse working group suggests city start process to rename Barton Springs
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
- City releases new telework standards for its employees
- City Council moves toward enshrining remote work options
Discover News By District
BoA meeting shifted to break room
Tuesday, September 9, 2014 by Elizabeth Pagano
Ongoing renovations at City Hall continued to take a toll last night. The latest victim? Arguably, everyone who attended the Board of Adjustment meeting, which was stuffed into the Austin Energy break room at the last minute. The meeting was held among the buzzing vending machines, but the board may hold a surprise meeting next week, in a room more suited to the purpose. Of course we will keep you posted if that happens, in addition to covering the break room meeting held last night.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?