Most Popular Stories
- City to ban unsafe fence designs
- ‘There is no cure’: Austin urges people to keep dogs away from possibly toxic blue-green algae
- Austin’s light-rail plans set to advance after narrowly dodging Texas-sized wrecking ball
- On-street light rail route selected as best option for city’s mass transit plan
- Good news, bad news from Legislature for Austin
Discover News By District
Austin Strategic Mobility Plan ready to roll
Friday, May 24, 2019 by Katy McElroy
At long last, the final version of the Austin Strategic Mobility Plan is online for all to view at any time. The plan was adopted by City Council on April 11, incorporating amendments from staff and recommendations from boards and commissions. These changes have been incorporated into the plan and it is now finalized and ready to be shared. City Council also passed amendments regarding several of the mobility plan’s maps, which reflect the different transportation systems within the plan. These are available online, too! For those who want to take a deep dive into the data creating these maps, this is available for download at ArcOnline.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?