Most Popular Stories
- Bathhouse working group suggests city start process to rename Barton Springs
- Demography map shows 90,000 new housing units wasn’t enough for Austin’s growth
- Austin Energy says e-bike rebate program on track to double in size
- Austin throws $2.6 million more into project converting hotel into housing for elderly people without homes
- Staff, City Council continue to work on HOME initiative
Discover News By District
Austin Public Library releases Aural Literature anthology
Thursday, December 8, 2016 by Nina Hernandez
Nearly 50 local writers took part in the Austin Public Library’s Aural Literature program in the last two years, connecting on the last Wednesday of the month to share their work. Those efforts are now available in the Aural Literature anthology book, which is available at most APL locations. Note that they printed a mere 500 copies, so get yours while supplies last. More recently, the library started a podcast in an effort to make poetry more portable. Intrigued? Find out more here.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?