About the Author
Jo Clifton is the Politics Editor for the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- Transit leaders preparing new Project Connect scenarios for March open house
- New forecast modeling puts Austin homeless population near 4,600
- Google Fiber to expand presence in Travis County
- Texas Legislature could derail Austin’s transit expansion
- Austin Public Health offers $50 gift cards for COVID vaccinations and boosters
Discover News By District
ATP hosts second meeting on leader
Tuesday, February 21, 2023 by Jo Clifton
After naming interim Executive Director Greg Canally the sole finalist for the job of permanent executive director of the Austin Transit Partnership, the ATP board has begun a series of community forums on the subject and updated its website. At the first forum, which was held last week and moderated by Kristen Vassallo, Chair Veronica Castro de Barrera and ATP Board Member Juan Garza spoke about their hopes for the partnership and invited members of the public to ask questions. Listen to the audio here. The second forum will be held Wednesday at 5:30 p.m., Mendez Recreation Center, 2407 Canterbury St.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?