About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- City to ban unsafe fence designs
- ‘There is no cure’: Austin urges people to keep dogs away from possibly toxic blue-green algae
- Austin’s light-rail plans set to advance after narrowly dodging Texas-sized wrecking ball
- On-street light rail route selected as best option for city’s mass transit plan
- Good news, bad news from Legislature for Austin
Discover News By District
- City employees to protest telework policy Thursday
- AFSCME objects to Garza’s return-to-work plan
- Groups gather forces to protest dairy plant redevelopment
- If you’re interested in adopting a dog or a cat, the ongoing “300 Homes” adoption promotion is the time to do it
- Celebrate Marriage Equality by getting hitched
AISD hiring fair to take place this weekend
Tuesday, April 11, 2023 by Elizabeth Pagano
Austin Independent School District will hold a career fair this Saturday. The event will be an opportunity to meet AISD staff and principals and learn about employment in the district. Attendees are encouraged to apply to teaching positions prior to the event and are reminded that, though opportunities for pre-hire will be extended during the event, an RSVP does not guarantee a teaching position. Those attending the fair are also asked to bring at least 10 copies of their current resume, as well as a sweater and water if desired. The fair will take place from 9 a.m. until noon April 15 at the Austin Convention Center. More information and an RSVP can be found here.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?