About the Author
Elizabeth Pagano is the editor of the Austin Monitor.
Most Popular Stories
- Bee Cave residents sue city over proposed roadway
- Austin policy lets builders forgo red tape. The result? More affordable housing, less public input.
- Austin joins fight against proposed private dam on South Llano River
- Preservationists grapple with front lawn makeover at Tarrytown Tudor
- City could reduce compatibility buffers to 75 feet to encourage new housing
Discover News By District
Adler looks back
Monday, January 4, 2016 by Elizabeth Pagano
Over the holidays, Mayor Steve Adler celebrated on Facebook with a look back at the past year and all that City Council has accomplished. The list ended with a lighthearted thanks (and a joking claim of credit) for recent rains and higher lake levels. Those interested in the lengthy review might want to head over to social media before tackling 2016.
Join Your Friends and Neighbors
We're a nonprofit news organization, and we put our service to you above all else. That will never change. But public-service journalism requires community support from readers like you. Will you join your friends and neighbors to support our work and mission?