← In the midst of preservation push, city permits demolition of church
Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, Austin
1711 E Oltorf St, Austin, Travis Count, Texas 78741
Lutheran (ELCA) Church
Rev. David F. Larson: Pastor (1955 Church)
J. Eugene Wukasch: Architect (1955 Church)
Octavio Medellin: Glass Art (1955 Church)
11 September 1955: Groundbreaking Ceremony
The Austin Monitor is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit and nonpartisan news organization. We are fully-local and cover the important issues and key decisions at the intersection between the local government and the community.
© Copyright 2022 Austin Monitor. All rights reserved.